HR Administrator - Sutton Coldfield
This is a varied Generalist HR Administration role as part of a small, busy and ever-changing HR team. Based North Birmingham / Sutton Coldfield you will be involved in a broad range of HR activities both in support of HR peers and taking a lead.
You can expect to have exposure to:
- Taking responsibility for HR Administration. Including identifying where improvements can be made to process & policy and delivering appropriate changes.
- Leading and supporting on key HR projects like the implementation of HR Systems and review of Ts&Cs / Pay & Rewards.
You will need
- A strong background in HR Administration and the energy and confidence required to lead changes to process.
- An ability to work proactively and show the value that HR can bring a business.
- The personality and experience to be a leader capable of motivating HR peers to raise their game and improve the service that they offer the business.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Some payroll experience and experience of working with Excel (v lookups and pivot tables)
Salary : c£23000 (some negotiation to £25000 may be possible for an exceptional candidate).
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. We advise you to take time to check the accuracy of the grammar, spelling and formatting of your CV and cover letter as this will form part of the selection process.
However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11319 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable