Training & Development Coordinator
Our client is a leading utilities business with sites based across the whole of the UK. They are looking for a Training & Development Coordinator to join their continuously expanding Talent & Learning team.
The client is a nationwide utilities business.
Reporting into the Head of Talent and Learning the role of Training Coordinator will encompass -
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of critical training
- Supporting with the development and management of the training budget to ensure effective use of resources
- Carry out training needs analysis
- Keeping the training records up to date and accurate
- Liaising with external training providers
- Managing a small team of training administrators
As the Training Coordinator for this utilities business based in Taunton you will ideally have experience of coordinating training in a blue collar, multisite environment. You will have strong stakeholder management skills, particularly at a senior level and will be a highly organised individual. The ability to prioritise and plan will be crucial for this role so a strong administration background will be beneficial.
Any experience of health and safety will be highly advantageous.
The salary on offer for this initial 6 month FTC is between £25,000 & £30,000 dependant on previous experience.