Talent Acquisition Partner
TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
Location - North East or London (UK Travel required)
Salary up to £60k plus car / car allowance & excellent benefits
Exciting, newly created role!!!
We are looking for an ambitious, innovative and hands-on leader to join a successful, global and ambitious organisation.
You will join the Talent Acquisition Team, to support on talent, attraction & acquisition. You will be a subject matter expert in delivering a strategic action plan to drive best practice around onboarding, assessments, identifying internal talent, EVP and senior recruitment campaigns.
- Strong track record of delivery across the talent acquisition spectrum, with a particular focus on building the employer brand and internal resourcing capability, and development and implementation of consistent standards and practices.
- Experienced in the use of psychometrics and assessment tools.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to develop talent interventions to meet business needs.
- Strong consulting, project management, communication and influencing skills across organisational levels and geographies.
- Track record of managing relationships with external partners e.g. recruitment and assessment consultants.
- Ability to 'bring the outside in'; promoting best practice in a way that meets local needs.
- Strong work ethic, results oriented, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Mentality and ability to engage with colleagues to translate group strategy into local activity.
ABOUT HARVEY NASH HR
We are Harvey Nash HR, HR Recruitment specialists. We are part of Harvey Nash Plc, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider. We operate from 43 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Helen Simpson, Senior Consultant. email@example.com
Apply for Talent Acquisition Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly