As HR Manager you will support regional managers in a broad variety of employee relations activities - developing, maintaining and advising on the People Strategy and Policies.
You will coach and advise line managers, helping to drive the performance of the Business through a culture of highly engaged staff.
An established Services company that deals with a broad range of clients and contracts.
Key areas of responsibility for the HR Manager include:
- Owning and delivering the People plan.
- Supporting and up-skilling managers, providing the tools and capability to manage their people issues.
- Analysing people MI and working with stakeholders to devise appropriate and commercially sound strategies and plans to improve business performance, driving efficiencies against KPIs.
- Supporting change projects and restructures including contractual changes, redundancies and TUPE.
- Supporting managers on all ER activity.
- Driving employee engagement activities.
- Advising on recruitment activity, in partnership with the Resourcing team.
The successful candidate will be a proven HR / ER Manager with a sound background in employee relations. You will be used to working autonomously and take a pragmatic approach.
You will be commercially minded with the ability to coach managers and up-skill them as well as being a team player.
TUPE experience is advantageous but not essential.
Up to £40,000 per annum + car allowance