HR Business Partner
- Full Time
HR Business Partner
Working for an exciting, fast- moving business with a strong brand and as part of a highly skilled and passionate HR team, you will act as true partner to the business and will be perfectly positioned to drive and achieve significant improvements both in business performance and HR service delivery. Working as HR Business Partner for Marketing, you will take a commercial approach in offering specialist advice relating to key challenges and areas of focus within the business' Marketing strategy.
- Design and translate corporate/functional strategic plans into people plans that are aligned to the overall strategic HR agenda.
- Manage the required employee engagement activities to ensure that change is successfully implemented.
- Identify and embed the right talent interventions require to attract, develop and retain talent across operations.
- Drive a high performance culture by challenging management teams to appropriately apply a breadth of performance and development principles and tools when making people planning decisions and strategies. Enable cross functional consistency and ownership of performance, by leading performance forums and calibration sessions. Diagnose root cause of performance issues within their business area and embed required changes to address.
- Drive a high performance culture by challenging management teams to appropriately apply a breadth of performance and development principles and tools when making people planning decisions and strategies
- Lead management teams to display role model leadership behaviour through embedding feedback and coaching relationships
- Proven experience of working in a similar commercial Business Partner role within fast moving industries
- Prior experience of working closely with Marketing functions is highly advantageous or commercially aligned, innovative commercial functions
- Must have large / blue chip sector background with experience of working within a matrix structure
- Proven experience in talent management, succession planning and employee engagement as well as strengths in project and change management
- Must have multi-site experience and willingness to travel.
- Evidence of working with a centre of excellence / Ulrich model structure.
About Harvey Nash HR
We are Harvey Nash HR, specialists in finding and attracting the brightest HR talent to your business. We are part of Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider. We operate from 40 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia. We recruit HR generalists and specialists from entry-level to the Board, on a permanent, contract and interim basis.
Helen Simpson 0121 717 1903 email@example.com
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly