Learning and Development Business Partner
This confidential boutique Financial Services firm of circa 500 employees based in central London require an experienced Learning & Development Consultant. As part of a small team reporting to the Group Head of L&D this role will have responsibility for a group wide training programme and succession planning across the business.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Delivering prioritised key learning deliverables
* Coaching and developing the skills and performance of all managers
* Carrying out side by side and remote coaching sessions
* Maintaining clear records of coaching activity including improvement plans
* Initiating changes and improvements to training and coaching programmes, processes and procedures as appropriate.
* Support, develop and motivate staff to deliver departmental and individual objectives and KPIs when applicable
* Updating existing e-Learning modules as required
Essential skills and experience
* Previous experience in managing people and coaching in an ever-changing environment
* Thorough understanding and experience of employment law
* An organised approach to be able to coach a multitude of managers from diverse backgrounds, whilst establishing trust and integrity.
* Experience of delivering change
* Experience of training/coaching and facilitating
* Six sigma/lean/change management experience/ knowledge is desirable
* Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming and developing relationships with people of all levels across the business
* Deliver classroom training modules and other process improvement/business change learning
Apply for Learning and Development Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly