Senior HR Advisor (BP)
A global insurance firm based in the City are currently recruiting for an experienced Generalist to join them on an 6 month basis to cover a maternity leave.
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, this role will provide a commercially focused HR service to senior client groups across a range of functions and locations globally. Specifically working with the Senior HR Manager on organisational development and delivering against business strategy.
As the successful candidate, you will have a previous track record as an HR Business Partner in a multinational environment, strong ER and recruitment experience. While my client will consider previous exposure to other sectors, experience in financial services is the preference.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support a UK population of 250 employees locally and globally
- Provide full advisory service to clients including key stakeholders at Senior Manager and Head of level
- Manage complex ER issues
- Manage recruitment up to Head of level
- Support global mobility initiatives
- Advise and support the business managers on organisational structure and design
- Support the Senior HR Manager, wider HR team and Centres of Excellence
Essential skills & experience:
- True generalist - full technical expertise across all HR
- Strong Employee Relations
- HR Systems knowledge - implementation would be advantageous
- Corporate sector experience -Insurance preferred
- International HR experience is desirable
- Excellent relationship management - strong business partnering abilities
- Pace & drive
Competitive salary on offer. If of interest please do apply or email email@example.com.