Learning & Development Manager
Michael Page are pleased to be working for a leading contractor in the East Midlands. You will successfully support the business and their divisional offices which cover multiple departments.
One of the UK's leading contractor, our clients main aim is for the successful design, development and delivery of the Learning and Development strategy for the business.
Reporting to the Head of talent the role will also offer support and leadership to each employee ensuring career visions and expectations are reached.
Due to continued and rapid growth the business are looking to expand each department which, to support this, they are in need in a qualified L&D Manager to help successfully expand each department and work with high potential talents at director level.
This is an ideal role for a HR L&D Manager who has had successful exposure to senior management training / high potentials / director development. If you have not personally designed and delivered development for employees at director level, unfortunately you will not be suitable for this position.
- Coaching and supporting managers, directors and senior leaders to come to the best commercial outcome.
- Supporting business and process change, partnering stakeholders through that change
- Manage the Learning and Development team to successfully design, develop and deliver the L&D Programme.
- This will include a blended approach to learning such as E - Learning, coaching, workshops, 1-2-1 sessions and on daily support on the job.
- You will heavily support the development of high potentials through design and delivery of learning involvements which will support group succession plan.
- Review external trends in learning and development making sure each training programme is cost effective and productive.
- Experience in developing employees at Director Level.
- Strong commercial awareness - Experience within an HR Operational role
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Strong consultation and project management skills
- Budget management experience
- CIPD qualified - Corporate membership
- High talent experience is critical.
Competitive salary CIRCA £50,000
Please apply or call Charlotte Gordon on: