Regional HR Advisor
Hudson is representing a rapidly expanding enviable brand, who are market leaders in their industry, to recruit a Regional HR Advisor. The successful HR Advisor will work closely with senior business leaders to provide generalist HR support across areas including resourcing, on-boarding, employee relations, performance management, absence management, exit processes, HR team support and rewards.
Great stakeholder management skills and experience managing high volume employee relations are a must for this client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex employee relations
- Driving engagement, ensuring the business nurture and develop talent at all levels
- Delivery change - ensuring effective communication and coaching
- Ensuring teams are trained to the required operational and cultural standards so they deliver exceptional customer service
- Facilitating the Resourcing process
- Deliver the people agenda through the regional sites to ensure a great place to work
- Create operational standards and processes to deliver exceptional standards to internal and external customers.
To be successful you will have a track record supporting and developing teams in multi site environments - the ability to shift between long and short term priorities - consistently demonstrate strong influencing skills at all levels and be able to engage teams to lead them through the change agenda. You will be happy to travel significantly within this regional role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.