Senior HR Advisor
Ashley Kate HR are currently parenting with a growing, educational organisation in Bromley who are looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to-
• Provide commercially focused advice on complex employee relation issues while working with managers to coach, mentor and up-skill them in the application of HR policies and procedures
• To lead on organisational change such as restructures/TUPE/outsourcing
• Building key relationships to influence stakeholders and establish credibility as an expert in operational HR support
• Contributing to HR initiatives and strategies to address challenges and identify opportunities to improve.
• Supporting the business on a wide range of HR projects
What my client is looking for-
• Experience working within a generalist HR role for at least 3-5 years
• Ideally CIPD qualified
• Experience in Education/Public Sector organisation would be highly desirable
• Proven experience of managing complex ER cases
• Leading on change management projects such as TUPE and restructures
• Ability to influence at all levels with assertive, engaging and professional style
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.