Senior HR Business and Systems Specialist
A wonderful opportunity to work for one of the leading investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions.
Purpose of the role
Working within global Human Resources, the key focuses for this role are:
- Manage human resource management information and analysis and ensure all key data is audited.
- Oversee the systems and operations business as usual activities and processes and ensure all tasks are completed on time to required standards.
- Provide functional system and HR generalist support to HR and users within the business and support the Company's HRIS strategy.
Regular & Ad-hoc Reporting, Data Analysis and Management Information
- Manage all regular reports/MI:
- Extract, manage, analyse and model human resource metrics as required Includes historical headcount model and client services model etc
- Reports to be meaningful and tailored to relevant audience
- Reports are accurate, presented to a high standard and are timely
- Undertake ad-hoc reports using a combination of existing PeopleSoft* queries, new queries that you have created from scratch and excel functionality and formulas. (same standards as for regular MI)
- Undertake ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required for RFP/DDQ and Auditors
- Creation and maintenance of automating (scheduling) PeopleSoft queries
- Maintain the HR Reporting Manual. Ensure all processes are kept up to date
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve HR's MI
The ideal candidate would have the following skill set:
- Issue resolution
- Ability to start/plan a task or process from a stop/blank piece of paper
- Good with numbers, presentation skills and logical thinking to enable detailed data extraction and data analysis
- Ability to talk to both non techy and techy people and bridge the gap between HR and TG
- Ability to write functional specifications, undertake process re-engineering and create business process maps
- Strong system testing skills
- Proficient in Excel (v look ups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, nested IF statements, SUM Ifs, index matching, vba/macros)