Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
A vacancy has arisen within the Human Resources department of an international law firm. The role focusses on graduate recruitment and offers an excellent opportunity working within a large team, gaining exposure to multiple areas of HR, whilst supporting the Legal Trainee Recruitment and Development team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the coordination of current and future trainee development plans
- Managing the team's diary, booking interviews and drop in visits.
- Dealing with graduate queries and attending campus activities for future trainees.
- Using Vero Screening systems for pre-employment checks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail.
- Graduate or graduate calibre, ideally with administrative work experience within a professional corporate environment.
- Experience working within professional services in an HR function highly desirable. (i.e. law firm, accountancy firm, insurance firm)
If you possess the above mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.