Senior HR Advisor // Coventry
This is a challenging role working with a well-known UK business. Based from their Coventry office and also covering two other sites you will be joining an HR team which is going through a period of transformation and change. Reports into Senior HRBP for the Customer Ops
This is a Business Partner role with both a strategic and hands on element.
- Support your business area through any organisational change from planning to implementation, focusing on all people related issues
- Work with the business to improve manager capability in all areas of HR and Performance
- Build relationships with managers and staff to proactively manage their issues and ensure the people agenda is fully integrated into business planning.
- Working with the wider HR teams on business wide initiatives.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation ensuring best practice is achieved and efficiencies made where possible
We are looking for someone with the credibility to influence staff at all levels, a highly commercial approach and prepared to be accountable.
Yiu should be able to deal with ambiguity as well as chip in on day-today ER issues when needed/
The role offers a great opportunity for an HR Advisor or Junior HRBP to step into a more challenging role, with scope to take on more responsibility and further your career.
You will have at least 5 years HR generalist experience with exposure to projects in change and transformation and ER.
Ideally some exposure to working with trade unions and in a call centre environment.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to Charlotte Todhunter at email@example.com