Due to significant growth, a superb opportunity has arisen to join our client in Oxfordshire as a Recruiter to assist in the development of an effective and consultative resourcing function.
Reporting to the Head of HR as an In-house Recruiter, you will manage both the internal and external facing recruitment activity whilst and providing support in order that we achieve a timely hire.
Our client in Oxfordshire is an expanding SME business, manufacturing a state-of-the-art product with a range of applications.
Reporting to the Head of HR as a Recruiter, you will manage both the internal and external facing recruitment activity whilst and providing support in order that we achieve a timely hire.
Your key duties will be:
- Providing hands-on business delivery to hiring to provide a proactive and targeted approach to attracting the best talent.
- Providing first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process to our hiring managers and on overall hiring strategy.
- Own and manage the recruitment process for internal and external positions, from qualifying with the hiring manager through to on-boarding on their first day, this includes all administrative tasks.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Manage our preferred suppliers and ensure they are delivering the expected service.
The client is ideally looking for candidates who can offer the following -
- Have previous recruitment experience, either in an internal Recruiter role or an agency environment (a bias in recruiting for Engineering or Manufacturing professionals would be advantageous).
- Have the ability to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders, up to a senior level.
- Have previous experience of conducting interviews and assessments.
- Be familiar with the use of social media as a platform for driving brand awareness and talent acquisition.
- Be adept at dealing with high volume recruitment, while maintaining KPI's, time to hire and candidate experience.
- Be able to analyse market data and internal quality measures, sharing best practice and recommendations with the business.
- Experience of automotive manufacturing would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience of market mapping and talent pooling would be ideal.
- You will thrive in a small company environment, with a flexible and proactive approach to ensuring a range of tasks and challenges are progressed through to completion.
This role comes with a competitive benefits package.