HR Manager (Regional)
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a commercial HR role? Do you aspire to work for a global Fortune 500 business that continues to grow and expand?
We are partnering with a US multi-national business who are a market leader in the manufacturing and building materials sector who are looking to hire a HR Manager. The role will report to the UK & Ireland HR Director and will support 3 sites and c.250 employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide HR support and guidance to the leadership team and to employees across three sites in the South.
- Day to day management of a HR Advisor.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure that approved vacancies are hired for efficiently and that the hiring manager has HR support when hiring.
- Take ownership of internal talent management and ensure succession plans are in place and that high potential individuals are identified and developed.
- Deputise for the HR Director where necessary.
- Be degree Qualified and CIPD Qualified.
- Have strong HR generalist experience and 3-5 years in a HR Manager role.
- Have experience in a US corporate environment ideally.
- Be prepared to travel up to 30%.
This is a newly created role because of continued growth and acquisition and we are looking to move very quickly. Should this role be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Manager (Regional)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly