My client, a UK wide manufacturer based in Northampton, is looking for someone to take on the role of HR Advisor. You will support the HR and Talent teams to complete all admin tasks, advise on HR matters, complete payroll and support in anyway required. This role would be perfect for someone who has been working in HR admin and payroll who wants to progress to the next level in their career.
- Preparing and sending new starter packs.
- Preparing KPI reports using a number of metrics
- Tracking annual leave and employee absence
- Providing professional first level manager ER advice
- Minute taking in ER meetings
- Administering the payroll process from beginning to end.
- Completion of all statutory information and returns to HMRC
- Managing payroll year-end, generation and submission of P60's and P11D's
- Data inputting and maintaining HRIS
- Assisting in policy writing
- Any other HR based tasks or projects
You will need experience of working in HR and have experience of the entire payroll processing; you need to have basic knowledge around ER Standard and employment law. Ideally you would be CIPD qualified and have experience in the manufacturing space however that is desirable.
You must have strong excel skills and be competent in V Look Ups
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly