Project Analyst - Resource Solutions
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group - a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we're able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We're in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still - developing quality solutions and driving service improvement
The Project Analyst supports the operations teams and is responsible for Operational, Service and Contractual review and process mapping and redesign. The role requires ultimate project ownership and accountability for delivery.
Project Analysis, including:
- Project governance, updating of actions, risks and issues logs
- Creation and management of project plans
- Collation of data (contractors, organisational hierarchies, vacancy & timesheet approval chains)
- Data integrity checks and validation of accuracy with data owner
- Formatting and configuration of data as required
- Creating briefing documentation for clients, suppliers, candidates and workers
- Support with the creation of communications plans for implementations
- Review of site operational documentation
- Creation of presentation packs for clients, supplier and internal stakeholders
- Process mapping
- Creation of online questionnaires
- Assist with the process for issuing all new worker contracts and Preferred Supplier Agreements
- General contract management;
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
8:30 - 18:00 (flexibility required)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver against tightly controlled deadlines for multiple tasks
- Advanced MS word
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel
- Understanding of recruitment and RPO
- Understanding of 'on-site' recruitment processes and procedures
- Understanding of PMO responsibilities
- Knowledge of Visio
- Knowledge of MS Project