Performance Based Pay Manager
We are currently recruiting for Performance Based Pay Manager to support our client on a full time permanent to join our technology client in Chertsey. The role is to manage all non-sales and sales commission payments, as well as providing regular reporting and analysis to enhance the motivational effectiveness of the scheme and provide insight to aid strategic Senior Management decisions. You will provide key support to Senior Management and our People department in calculating and managing the variable reward our employees receive as a critical part of their compensation. This role will give the successful candidate a great overview of the entire business, with significant and regular interaction with senior management.
Become a leading voice within the internal project team managing the variable reward structure Implement an efficient system to enable the accurate and timely settlement of variable reward for all sales employees (commission) quarterly and non-sales employees (bonus) half-yearly (approx. 1000 employees).
Fully manage the administration of the scheme from target setting, through reporting of results, to calculation of payments.
Develop regular reporting to individual sales teams and senior management showing sales performances v targets.
Driving administrative quality and consistency within reward scheme
• Creating consistent and meaningful reporting to aid motivational impact
• Providing insight and analysis to senior management to drive performance and improve effectiveness of schemes
• Defining best practice variable reward management
Key Competencies & characteristics
• High attention to detail & highly organised
• Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organisation
• Great communicator and relationship builder
• Passion for talking to our employees and communicating the complex scheme in a clear concise manner
• Highly organised
• Team player
• Discreet (handling sensitive and confidential data)
• Hard working
• Enthusiastic, personable, flexible with commercial outlook and understanding
• Proactive approach
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.