A leading global firm is currently looking for an Immigration Consultant to join them in their Manchester office.
This role will be focused on providing services to both corporate and private clients regarding current UK legislation. It offers the opportunity to work within one of the most highly regarded teams within the industry.
Your main duties as an Immigration Consultant will include but are not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for a range of blue chip clients regarding immigration queries
- Regularly visit clients in immigration audits and provide training on current legislation
- Draft applications and manage a caseload of PBS and more general immigration cases
- Actively input information on the sponsor management system on behalf of clients
- Support solicitors in business development activities
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Previous experience of working within immigration for a London, city practice
- Proven exposure to working on the PBS, specifically Tier 1 & Tier 2 visa categories
- Strong academics would be highly advanteagous
- Additional language skills could be beneficial
- Candidates who have worked within a top ranked immigration consultancy will also be considered
This is a fantastic role to work within a top ranked team, with excellent career prospects.
Apply for Immigration Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly