Regional ER Business Partner
An innovative business in Manchester is looking for a talented Employee Relations Business Partner willing to travel up to 3 days per week nationally. This role will have a heavy emphasis on Employee Relations in a 'blue collar' environment. Somebody with previous experience of Employee Relations case management in a Logistics, distribution and supply chain environment would be of particular interest.
About the ER Business Partner Role
Reporting into the Senior Regional HR Business Partner, you will provide Employee Relations support to a regional operation in a business of 1500 members of staff. The role will be based outside of Manchester 3 days of the week.
- Act in a business partnering capacity across the business on a wide range of Employee Relations issues
- Manage and improve upon absence and performance management cases
- Provide advice on Company policies and procedures
- Review the implementation of all policies regarding disciplinaries and grievances
- Oversee local Trade Union agreements and provide advice on any issues that arise
- Review the implementation of a performance management system, and support and coach line management in its use and reviews
- Ensure effective working relationships with third party providers, and advise on appropriate action when SLAs and costs are not met
- Ensure compliance to HR, Company and legislative standards
- Timely submission of Employee Relations metric reports
You will have
- Ability to lead by example as a key Employee Relations Business Partner
- Sound and thorough knowledge of Employee Relations and Employment Law legislation
- Strong communication skills
- A resilient personality with exceptional interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Ideally CIPD qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment and a Logistics Distribution and supply chain environment would be very desirable
- An excellent opportunity to join an expanding, market-leading business in a team with great personality. This would suit someone who likes to focus on Employee Relations and can come in with enthusiasm and a fresh outlook on tackling a broad range of HR/Employee Relations issues.
Apply below or to find out more about the ER Business Partner job contact Luke Salczynski on Luke.Salczynski@robertwalters.com or call +44161214 7400