Divisional HR Manager
You will be providing HR support to multiple sites throughout the UK whilst attending monthly meetings to agree on areas of focus and implementation plans. This is a fast phased environment with a very well established Retailer.
You must be driven to maximise the potential of the business through its people.
One of the UK's leading retailers, our clients main aim is to offer support and leadership to each employee ensuring career visions and expectations are reached. They wish to extend the high level of customer service they deliver to consumer's right over to their employees to guarantee they have a clear vision for their future.
You will play a significant role within this business. You will be heavily involved in supporting and shaping the worker programme and delivery of the business agenda.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Reducing staff turnover
- Improving team engagement
- Setting recruitment and selection standards
- Improving induction and performance management.
- Offering a true HR partnering service to stakeholders.
- Supporting head of business with people issues.
- Developing succession plans.
- Dealing with absence management.
- project development at management level.
You will be keen to promote personal development and will be a catalyst for change and innovation within the division.
- Professional qualification of CIPD level 5.
- Someone who is willing to travel - they have a large UK region: Sheffield, London, Wales, Nottingham, Birmingham and Leicester.
- Have worked in a retail environment.
- Generalist HR Manager.
- Multi-site environment.
- Great relationship management with clear commercial insight.
- Ability to coach and mentor at a senior level.
- Customer focused and to have an employee experience mind-set.
- Experience in changing business circumstances effectively.
- Working in or have experience in a complex matrix style organisation.
- Problem solving.
My client is offering a competitive salary up to £60,000 DOE and excellent benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you please apply or contact Charlotte Gordon on:
Direct Line: 0115 934 8691
Mobile: 07920 831 252