Interim HR Specialist (6 Month FTC)
Interim HR Specialist – EMEA (6 month FTC)
Up to £50,000 - 55,000 per annum
As an experienced HR Generalist, are you now looking for a new interim challenge? Do you have previous exposure to working for a large, corporate business? And are you used to handling a high volume of complex employee relations focused work across an international remit? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you…
Working for a large, international blue chip organisation you will become an integral part of a specialist directorate, becoming this division’s main POC for all HR and Talent related queries. The role is suited to a proactive and confident Senior HR Advisor looking for their first steps into a HRBP remit, or a junior HRBP who wants a new challenge.
* Manage a range of complex employee relations issues, including handling disciplinary, grievance and underperformance issues
* Deal with any HR queries arising from change management programmes i.e. reorganisation / restructuring exercises
* Manage all flexible working requests, liaising with the HR Shared Services team
* Handle all recruitment and selection processes for the department, including attracting talent into the business by attending relevant events etc., and advising hiring managers on the selection process. Also share insights and key themes as appropriate on talent attraction and development
* Offer guidance on staff compensation and benefits, as well as advise on internal transfers, relocation, redeployment etc.
* Update and review current HR policies, ensuring these are up to date in line with current legislation
* Support the HRBP team in driving Employee Engagement activity
* Liaise with key stakeholders, on a global basis, as well as the wider HR team (global HRBPs, and HR SS function i.e. centre of excellence)
* Undertake key HR project work as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Degree educated with CIPD qualification
* Experience of working for a global corporate business
* Strong generalist skillset
* Available to start a new role by end of September 2017
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE ON YOUR CV BOTH INTERNATIONAL HR EXPERIENCE MATCHED WITH EXPOSURE TO WORKING WITHIN A LARGE BLUE CHIP ORGANISATION! If you lack this skillset, your application will be unsuccessful.
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting reference no: 480104017
Apply for Interim HR Specialist (6 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly