Senior Resourcing Systems Specialist - Middlesex
Senior Resourcing Systems Specialist
An exceptional opportunity for a Senior Resourcing Systems Specialist to join one of the world's most elite organisations.
Details about the Client
Our client is an international market leader who serve millions of customers in over 80 countries across the world every day. They are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help them shape the face of their business in the future.
To remain one of the world's most premier brands, our client recognises that they need a highly respected, high performing, world class resourcing function; which combines the provision of strategic advice to business leaders with efficient and effective transactional support to line managers and employees. As such, this organisation is currently seeking ambitious and committed Senior Resourcing Technology Specialists who can deliver the right technological solutions to drive innovation in their resourcing strategy and create a competitive advantage to the organisation. This is not only a unique opportunity for you to establish yourself in one of the world's most elite organisations, but for you to influence the future of their resourcing strategy.
Detailed Job Description:
Our client is at the beginning of an exciting journey of modernisation, and this opportunity is just one example of the many significant investments that they are making to enhance their resourcing capabilities for the future. As such, this is a truly exhilarating opportunity for a passionate recruitment specialist to play a pivotal role in the future shape of their technology landscape and their ability to achieve resourcing excellence globally. To succeed in this position, you will act as a true business partner to a number of key stakeholders, particularly the global resourcing teams. Understanding their current requirements, and anticipating their future needs, will be paramount to the effectiveness of the technological systems and solutions that you will implement.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding, supporting and advising the resourcing team in all areas of recruitment technology to maximise the return on investment of technological solutions, and developing capabilities within your defined stage of the resourcing process.
- Building effective partnerships with senior leaders to understand current and future requirements of their teams; providing a proactive, engaging, and innovative service to meet their needs.
- Being a proactive networker to maintain a current understanding of new products, technologies, and future concepts within resourcing and talent management.
- Providing frequent feedback and maintaining collaborative relationships with suppliers to influence product design and maximise their effectiveness.
- Adopting a project management role and championing change within the resourcing modernisation programme; driving engagement, development and innovation amongst key stakeholder groups.
- Alongside performing all product testing, you will conduct configuration changes and take a lead role in bringing any major technical structural changes to a prompt resolu
For you to become a Senior Resourcing Systems Specialist within this world class team, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Credible and progressive background in recruitment from a larger international organisation with a clear understanding of best practice.
- Current understanding of HRIS/Recruitment systems with demonstrable experience of leading on implementations and new product testing.
- Up to date technical knowledge of a breadth of recruitment products and tools.
- Proactive and engaging approach to building strong stakeholder relationships within a large complex business.
- Credible vendor management experience.
- Project management experience (PRINCE2, PMP desirable but not essential)
What's on offer Alongside a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package, this opportunity will enable you to take your career to new heights within an organisation who actively invest in the ongoing development and progression of all their employees. Our client retains many of the world's elite and most talented professionals because they are presented with a breadth of opportunities that few organisations are able to offer.
Michael Page are partnering our client on an exclusive basis therefore all third party applications will not be considered.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPT13854358Z
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Senior Resourcing Systems Specialist - Middlesex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly