HR Administrator / HR Assistant (6 Month FTC)
6 Month FTC - Brighton
Up to £24,000 (DOE)
Are you an immediately available Operational HR Generalist looking for your next contract?
Badenoch & Clark has partnered with an household brand name in their campaign to recruit an HR Administrator. Following continued growth within the function, they are looking for someone to support the team on a 6 Month FTC basis. You will be responsible for providing support in a full operational remit including:
Management and review of all employee files - Both paper & Electronic.
Production of HR Documentation, including employment contracts, offer paperwork and starter packs.
First line point of contact for employee queries around policies and procedures.
Pre-employment screening including referencing and vetting.
* You must have demonstrable administration experience within an HR function as you will be required to 'hit the ground running'
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office with a particular focus on Excel
* Demonstrate an exemplary communicative capacity
* Have a pro-active, 'can-do' demeanour within your day-to-day function
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
Interested in exploring this opportunity further?
Apply now with your CV and any supporting information, or contact Callum Buxton directly.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Apply for HR Administrator / HR Assistant (6 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly