An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Generalist with a background working within professional services to join a global management consultancy firm based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be joining an incredibly passionate organisation where sharing ideas and developing their 'people' is how they have built their success and will continue to do so. Therefore sharing your own ideas isn't just encourage, it is expected!
This is a generalist HR position where you will be required to have a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organisational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity and performance management.
- Running the performance management process including the facilitating of group sessions to ensure fair outcomes for performance reviews and promotions.
- Supporting employee engagement to deliver an excellent employee experience.
- Advising the management team on employment legislation and how to use the correct processes and policies to manage any risk and find the right solutions.
- Attending key management meetings to raise and escalate issues on the HR agenda, and provide advice and guidance to the management team.
- Building a relationship with senior managers and establishing credibility with all levels of management to enable successful implementation of the HR function.
- Resolution of people issues, focus on retention of high performers and making recommendations on how best to manage attrition appropriately.
- Supporting the annual pay reviews to guide management team towards fair and balanced decisions within the budget.
- Experienced in managing complex employee relations cases end to end.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Deliver project work aligned to the objectives of the business.
Requirements and Experience:
- CIPD qualified
- Significant experience working within a Human Resources function with a fast-paced organisation
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law and it's application
- Working knowledge of numerous HR systems
- Relevant professional services or consulting industry is essential.
- Experience working in a global company is desirable.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of talent management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client management/stakeholder management and business literacy skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Salary circa £50,000 per annum
- Unlimited holiday!
- Employee owned firm.
- Exciting offices with games room and hot desks.
This role is available immediately for the perfect candidate. There will be a 2/3 stage interview process including a SKYPE interview with the Head Office based in America.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly