Disability Assessor | Full time | Farnham/Wandsworth
Full time - Permanent
An exciting new opportunity for Disability Assessors to be part of a well-established consultancy has arisen. The successful applicant will work office based on a full time and permanent basis.
This position offers progression with in your role and a very attractive salary to the right candidates. Ideal candidates will have 2 years+ post registration experience as a physiotherapist, Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist. Full Training is provided.
Weekdays office hours - No Weekends or Nights
If your preferred location is not listed above and you would be keen on hearing further - please register your interest along with desired location(s) and I will stay in touch
- Carry out medical examinations
- Provide medical advice
- Implement and oversee a personalised rehabilitation programme
- Make adjustments to allow and individual to return to work safely
- Assess a person’s ability to complete activities
- Report writing
Qualifications and Experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration number
- Experience is similar positions is preferable
- 2 years post registration experience required
For more information, please call or email email@example.com or 01707 802962
If this opportunity is not for you, please do forward on within your network.
Apply for Disability Assessor | Full time | Farnham/Wandsworth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly