HR Operations Manager
My client, a leading commercial real estate business, is currently seeking a HR Operations Manager on an 8-month contract initially to start as soon as possible. The shared service team sit in London and support the UK business in a range of administrative duties including payroll, benefits and HR advisory.
As HR Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the day to day running of the HR shared services team; acting as a central coordination point to ensure the efficiency of resourcing and workflow
- Ensuring that workflow is allocated efficiently across the team and identifying priorities and upcoming projects
- Seeking new and innovative ways to improve processes and initiative new administrative ideas and solutions
- Acting as an escalation point of queries within the wider HR team and maintaining a consistent approach between the front office and corporate functions populations
- Leading relationships with outsourced providers for pre-employment checks and other services; regularly reviewing the efficiency and value for money of these arrangements
You must have previous experience managing a HR shared service/operations team to be considered for this role and ideally have worked within the professional services sector. Previous real estate or property management experience would be advantageous, and the ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion whilst maintaining a high level of customer service is required in this role. You will be managing a team of HR Assistants so it's important you are comfortable exerting authority without taking direction and enjoy coaching and developing junior colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a collaborative HR function and to be able to support the team through a progressive and evolving period.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly