Our Client is a leading and well established Retail Bank seeking a Reward Manager to join a fast paced team dealing with all aspects of executive remuneration and it’s governance . This is a permanent opportunity based in Central London.
Competitive Salary and Excellent Bonus and Benefits.
- Implementing the company’s executive and regulatory reward strategy in one or more divisions across the organisation, establishing effective working relationships with Business Partners and Senior Line Managers;
- Supporting the Material Risk Taker (MRT) process and all regulatory submissions; supporting the executive and MRT annual pay and bonus review process and all relevant sign offs;
- Supporting on RemCo papers and the annual Report and Accounts process
- Working with other Reward Managers, the Senior Manager and the Head of Reward to develop and deliver reward policies and strategies which are aligned to the overall HR and business strategy.
- Managing annual pay and bonus reviews, which also entails management of cost modelling, budgetary projections, market benchmarking, policy writing and creating training materials for HRBPs and Line Managers.
- Designing company-wide cash compensation plans such as the company’s annual performance bonus and divisional bonus plans.
- Managing multiple reward projects within a complex and ever changing environment, which are likely to be matrix driven and working across support divisions, 3rd party suppliers and other entities.
- Proven experience of executive reward specialisms, preferably within the Financial Services.
- Excellent stakeholder management at all senior levels; able to manage multiple stakeholders across projects business wide.
- Strong data analysis skills, able to provide meaningful interpretations to HR colleagues or stakeholders.
- Highly confident, able to challenge when required, defending decisions and proposing solutions.
- Agile and adaptable, able to run numerous projects, tasks and activities simultaneously.