A leading international service provider are looking to recruit for one of their major account and experience recruiter who has strong process and account management skills. Working in house at one of the premier financial services house located in Canary Wharf, the role of executive recruiter will be focusing of the most senior hires across the UK. Experience of supporting that level is essential. The client happy to consider candidates from an agency background providing they have operated at the exec level. Financial Services experience is preferred.
The role is to provide support to the Talent team a thorough undertaking executive research, client mapping, database management and candidate screening as well as monitoring supplier relations. As a fundamental part of the Executive Talent & Research is required to deliver recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. Where possible, after a client has been embedded the Executive Talent & Research should undertake largely end to end assignments.
- Deliver on assignments within agreed SLAs and place candidates consistently
- Name gathering to gain suitable prospects for specific roles, using database mining techniques and networking to ensure efficient delivery of quality candidates.
- Name gathering to fill qualified candidate pools (i.e. non role specific) using database mining techniques and networking to ensure quality candidates with required skill sets are placed into these pools
- Initiate, develop and deliver strategies to source direct candidates into the account
- Collate and record creative methods of candidate identification and sourcing to minimise the use of third party suppliers
- Ensure all Talent vacancies are fully specified and tracked through the correct authorisation and sourcing channels
- Produce timely and accurate reporting of activity within their respective business area for the internal use of the Talent team
- Collection of all market intelligence relating to competitor activities (sourcing activities, proposition to candidates, hiring ramps or down turns, redeployment)