Amazing HR Advisor for Global Business
My client can offer you a stimulating and challenging HR Advisor opportunity within an internationally recognised organisation. One that values and respects it employees and provides an environment where diversity and inclusion are embraced. Not only do they go above and beyond to ensure that they retain the best quality employees they encourage all their people to support wider community groups and partake in volunteer programmes. Known for building strong relationships with its clients and with enviable offices, remuneration and benefits packages this is a role is not to be missed.
This is a HR Advisor role where you can sit within the business and have visibility along with the ability to make an impact and affect change. You will be working with a HR Director who is passionate, engaging and motivating. Her team describe her as an inspirational leader who is respected throughout the business. The team are incredibly supportive, encouraging and outgoing and they look forward to welcoming someone new.
As the HR Advisor you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing a proactive HR service to support the effective management and development of employees.
- Employee relations, absence management, operational HR processes, employee performance management and HR Projects
- Has a keen interested in employment law to help develop and deliver policies and procedures.
- Run inductions for new starters and contribute to the development of the induction programme as well as suggesting ideas and ways to Improve.
- Liaising with the recruitment team, learning and development team and external trainers for the Apprenticeship programme.
- Assist in the development of the organisations diversity programmes.
They are looking to find some that they feel is a good team fit, passionate, dedicated and an overall team player with personality. For more information or a full job description please contact me.