Learning and Development Coordinator
An international Law Firm based in the City are looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator, to join their team. It will be a maternity cover for 12 months. Candidates must have 1-2 years' experience Learning and Development in a Professional Services environment.
The Learning & Development Coordinator is part of the Talent Team. You will look after L&D co-ordination for the London office and will report into the Learning & Development Manager. The role is full time, 09.30 to 17.30, Monday to Friday.
- The key responsibilities of the role Assisting the L&D manager with scheduling the partner annual training programme, a two-day induction programme for new partners.
- Responsibility for managing Intranet admin, to ensure that that L&D pages are informative and up-to-date
- Adding courses onto training calendar and Excel spread sheet
- Assisting the L&D manager with scheduling the partner annual training programme, a two-day induction programme for new partners.
- Maintaining and updating training records and supporting materials for partner programmes, including regulatory compliance
- General involvement in supporting Learning & Development responsibilities, such as processing invoices and updating intranet pages related to the partner population
- Working with another coordinator to provide administrative support for L&D international training visits
- Primary responsibility for the annual budget process, including monthly reconciliation reports
- Overseeing the joiners movers leavers process within the L&D team
- Overseeing the management of compulsory e-learning modules
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the computer system
- Methodical and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Confident, with good personal presentation
- Computer literacy - competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Learning and Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly