People Development Manager
Newly created opportunity for a People Development Manager within rapidly expanding company.
The business is an expanding and forwarding thinking company providing aggregates and waste removal services. They operate throughout the UK and this role will be based in Bedfordshire.
Drive the company's strategic commitment to be #1 in its sector for People Development
- Developing and delivering commercially focused people development programmes and initiatives
- Promoting understanding and application of the company's Vision & Values across all divisions and teams
- Developing effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels through professional and customer focused service delivery
- Supporting the promotion and accreditation of the company as an Employer of Choice
- Supporting the business growth agenda through the development of the Organisational structure and integration of new people and teams
- Leading the development of the Academy - delivering comprehensive occupational training courses and development programmes (using internal/external providers) across all divisions
- Developing Management and Leadership programmes that support a "Grow our Own" philosophy
- Developing Succession Planning and Talent Development processes
- Designing Talent development programmes that motivate and retain our key people
- Coordinating structured Coaching & Mentoring programmes
- Identifying generic corporate Training needs and effective deliverable solutions
- Designing and facilitating training solutions including e-learning and other workplace development
- Maximising the full opportunities created by the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy
- Promoting employee engagement and supporting the development of Internal Communications
- Working effectively with external consultants and providers as required
- Providing presentations and summary reports as required
- Completing project work and ad hoc tasks as required
Significant knowledge of delivering Training and Development programmes at strategic and operational levels across commercial organisations. Skilled in developing and delivering Talent/Management/Leadership/Development programmes whilst also demonstrating project management, planning and organisation skills. A team player who is able to plan and influence but also to deliver within a fast paced, rapidly developing, organisation. A proactive, resilient and adaptable character, comfortable with change and motivated by challenge.
A competitive salary of up to £50,000, company car (or allowance) and bonus.