An exciting opportunity has arisen for a competent HR Officer to join one of our international banking clients on a 9 month contract.
The successful candidate will work within a small HR team supporting HR operations; including payroll, benefits, pensions and HR Policies and recruitment.
The role will be offered on a day rate and is to start as soon as possible.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Handling full cycle of staff payroll processes, payments and reporting
- Managing the regional benefits programme
- Handling pensions administration
- Working with the HR team and relevant line managers on recruitment needs
- Engaging with employment agencies and reviewing/shortlisting candidates
- Handling employee onboarding and managing contracts and preparing approval papers for appointments
- Support HR BPS with generalist HR matters
- Support various ongoing HR projects
- HR Officer/Adviser with previous Operations and Payroll experience
- Familiarity with HR Policies in the UK
- Recruitment experience in a small to medium business unit
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience we would like to hear from you.