This role will support a generalist HR Professional who supports the variety of HR. One day you will be chairing an ER related meeting and next you will be managing a HR related project.
The successful candidate will be implementing key company wide HR initiatives.
A professional services business based in Leeds city centre.
- Supporting with new HR policies and procedures and ensuring they are correctly implemented into the business.
- Oversee recruitment and offer guidance and support with recruitment campaigns.
- Develop employee benefits initiatives and drive employee engagement activities.
- Manage all ER related issues and guide and up skill managers on how to carry out correct procedures.
- Monitor all probation periods and support managers on how to deal with performance issues.
- Help design and develop new training and materials and deliver them to the wider business.
- Analyse all HR related reports.
- CIPD qualified.
- Have worked at an HR Advisor level.
- Open to travel.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.