Benefits and Payroll Specialist
Great opportunity for a motivated and experienced Payroll/Benefits professional to join a growing organisation in Redhill on a 15-16 month FTC.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering an effective payroll/benefits service while getting involved in wider HR projects. To be considered for this role, you must of lead on the end to end payroll function and lead on benefit projects.
• Manage end to end payroll and benefits processes while working with external payroll and benefit providers
• Harmonisation of payroll reports including identify errors a head of payroll approval
• Being proactive with errors or discrepancies and identify the root cause and reviewing the process if needed
• Provide guidance and support in regards to benchmarking
• Provide support in implementation of benefits projects
• Maintain accurate HR and payroll records
• Leading and supporting HR projects as required
If this role is of interest, please apply for more details.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.