Pension & Benefits Coordinator
As a Payroll & Benefits Coordinator you will working as part of the wider HR team.
Responsible for the Coordination of company benefits including pensions, insurance based company benefits across the business.
A well established, fast paced business UK wide with the HR function based in Leicester.
- Coordination of the company benefits including pensions and all insurance based benefits.
- Reporting and managing data for all benefits.
- Updated the HRIS system with benefits information and adhoc reporting.
- Managing stake holder relationships across the business.
- Updating documents and communications with changes.
- Supporting HR and benefits projects.
- Have previously worked in a role with exposure to Pension and Benefits
- Have Intermediate Excel skills including V Look Up, Pivot Tables
- Have previously used a HRIS system (Itrent preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have attention to detail and the ability to use own initiative
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000k per annum
- 25 days holiday (increases with length of service)
- Flexible benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover