HR Assistant - Sustainability Consultancy
My client are looking for a HR Assistant to join and support their London function . The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all HR queries, advise on low level ER and assist with the recruitment process.
My client are a sustainability consultancy who specialise in helping organisations reduce their environmental impact.
The successful applicant for the HR Assistant position will be performing a wide range of HR duties:
- Ensure policies and procedures are up-to-date and compliant with local law.
- Participate in, and contribute to, projects when they arise.
- Ensure employee files are competently maintained and documents filed correctly.
- Issue contracts of employment for permanent and contract staff.
- Conduct employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Liaise with payroll any relevant information to ensure the process is completed in a timely manner,
- Assist in the administration of the HR function.
The successful applicant must be/have:
- A background working as a HR Assistant/Coordinator
- Ideally a background within Consultancy or Professional Services.
- Be competent in the use of HR systems and MS products, including Outlook and Excel,
- Be confident in working independently and also part of a larger team.
A competitive salary.