Role: Recruitment Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Location: SW London
My client, a global consumer goods organisation are seeking a Recruitment Manager to join their growing team. This is a fantastic role which is challenging, fast moving and gives you wide exposure within the recruitment space. There will be a global remit to support, so experience working internationally in this would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Using LinkedIn and other marketing strategies to attract talent
- Content planning and managing content
- Building a talent pipeline
- Promoting communication internally
- Running recruitment campaigns
- Engaging with appropriate agencies
- Conducting leader coaching
- Linking recruitment to employer brand
Strong stakeholder management across the business, as well as dealing with merging relationships is a crucial part of this role. You will also be responsible for conducting workforce plans and projecting forecast, working closely with the HR Business Partners.
Ideally you will come from a consumer good background and have knowledge in the industry, as well as have experience working in a highly commercial and fast paced environment. They are looking for a strong recruiter who has can think strategically and can see the bigger picture.