HR Administrator- 9 month FTC (Part time)
Currently recruiting a HR Administrator- 9 month FTC (part time). Based in Edinburgh within Professional Services.
Well known business within Professional Services.
- Provide efficient administration support to the HR team including filing, shredding, updating various tracking spreadsheets, arranging meetings and general recruitment and Learning & Development administration.
- To provide administrative support to the Director of Operations as and when required.
- To take all absence related calls, update HR System with absences and inform managers/HR team as appropriate.
- Ensure all mail is distributed to the relevant team member.
- To ensure the HR system is up-to-date, maintained and developed for regular management reporting purposes. To provide relevant reports for the HR team.
- Prepare all new start files and organise the archiving of all leaver files.
- Prepare all relevant documentation relating to new employees to the organisation. This may include preparation of contracts and induction programme.
- To process leavers, initiating acceptance of resignation letters, forms and checklists.
- To process HR Filing to ensure accurate records are maintained. This will include paper and electronic scanning/filing.
- Provide additional support to the HR Advisor to ensure all records relating to learning and development, BUPA, pension and payroll are maintained.
- Microsoft Office packages.
- Keeping up-to-date files and records.
- Knowledge of the setting up and maintaining of spreadsheets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
- Team working.
- Immediately available or available at short notice
- The role is part time, 19 hours a week