My client a FTSE listed PLC in Hertfordshire is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their team. You will have demonstrable Internal Recruitment experience and a consistent track record of successfully managing and delivering key KPI's within a fast paced environment with a business partnering approach to internal stakeholders.
You will lead the strategic talent acquisition by managing the end-to-end attraction and selection process across the UK for their global supply chain function, whilst providing support to additional business units as required.
You will take ownership of resourcing, with direct line management of at least one person. With a focus on delivering a consistently high-quality experience for candidates and hiring managers, working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, key responsibilities in this role will include:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage internal resourcing process
- Drive internal mobility
- Leading the resourcing process for mid-management to senior level positions,
- Balance agency use Vs direct hiring
- Line & matrix management and coaching of a team of Resourcing Executives
- Lead resource planning meetings with HR Business Partners
- Regularly review and evolve assessment tools to drive quality of hire
- Manage the implementation of key functional resourcing initiatives and projects within scope of the agreed resourcing strategy
You will be a Resourcing/Talent Acquisition expert with existing experience in an in-house or RPO environment. We'll expect to see a consistent track-record for resourcing delivery and high-level KPI performance.
In addition, we're seeking;
- Experience of cross functional project management/delivery within a fast-moving delivery-focused environment
- Exposure to working with Annual Resource Planning cycles
- Interpretation and translation of functional resourcing needs into realistic attraction and selection strategies & campaigns
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Ability to spot opportunities and recommend changes in strategic direction
- Advanced planning and time management skills
- Core selection and assessment capability
- Experience within a large-scale multi-site organisation is highly desirable
- Ability to influence & persuade in order to deliver resourcing best practice