Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology
Do you believe you belong at one of the world's most innovative companies? Are you passionate about technology? Are you able to create a sustainable resourcing model that will enable to business to meet the growing demand in the business for top talent in Technology?
We are currently recruiting for a global Technology leader who are looking to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for the Consumer Technology division. Based in Central London, this role will play a key part in ensuring that the business continues to meet the targets of technology hiring across 13 global locations.
Key responsibilities include:
- This visible leader will own driving the worldwide hiring strategy for the International Consumer Technical (InTech) recruiting organization.
- Create a sustainable model to meet yearly technical hiring business demand and align with recruiting delivery across 13+ locations.
- Influence international recruiting teams to adopt best practices and tailor global initiatives to local markets.
- Define relevant metrics and design meaningful globally recruitment progress reports.
- Dive deep into data and metrics to analyse, report out, and make decisions on how to optimize recruiting strategy to deliver results.
- Establish a global forum where in country Tech Recruiters can share best practices.
- Drive harmonization initiatives for inTech recruiting across 13+ locations globally.
- Review existing processes, identify and implement best practices across multiple teams.
- 10+ years recruiting experience in a Technology environment.
- 3+ years leading or managing a team.
- University degree qualified.
- Experience building and coaching a multi-site (global) team.
- Experience building and executing an "at scale" recruiting strategy.
- Strong recruiting project management experience is preferred.
- Experience partnering with finance around headcount planning.
- Understanding of Recruiter Capacity planning methodologies
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.