Currently searching for a HR Co-ordinator to join a large company in High Wycombe. The role of HR Co-ordinator will pay up to £29,000 depending on experience. The role of HR Co-ordinator will be to ensure the efficient running of HR administration on a day to day basis and provide support for the Head of HR & OD and HR Manager.
Duties will include;
- Maintain manual and electronic HR information databases for employees in UK and European countries including;
- Recording of annual PDP & target documents
- Updates to salary and bonus
- Holiday records
- Sickness records
- Company benefits e.g. LTIPS, Life Assurance, Company Car fleet, Pension, Private Medical Insurance
- Filing of general employee/HR information
- Look after administration relating to joiners including recruitment, offer letters, contracts of employment, setting up joiners on the systems, organising induction calendars for new joiners setting up meetings with key members of the business and the administration of probationary periods
- Look after the administration process relating to leavers
- Helping to organize learning and development courses including liaising with internal and external providers, coordinating employee diaries and any training preparation such as printing of material or arranging resources
- Look after HR related PO's and approve invoices
- Ensure that all administrative procedures and policies are maintained and delivered to a high standard
- Collate the payroll information - such as starters, leavers, contract changes, promotions, salaries, bonuses, benefit adjustments, absence, maternity / paternity pay
- Undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate
- Liaising with Agencies and Managers for recruitment purposes; organising interviews and gathering accurate feedback for candidates.
The successful candidate for the role will have previous experience in HR admin role and should ideally be CIPD part qualified or studying towards this. You will have attention to detail, strong organisational skills and understanding of the importance of confidentiality. Knowledge of European HR an advantage as is experience of recruitment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.