HRBP - Global Management Consultancy
A global Management Consultancy now has a number of HRBP role available within their strategic, forward thinking HR Team.
The purpose of the HRBP is to act as the primary point of contact for a business line(s), delivering an outstanding HR service to clients. The role also acts as a key facilitator and enabler of the matrixed organisation and a driver of change.
The role will be challenging and diverse and will cover all HR areas such as talent, salary/comp reviews, ER, recruitment, learning, diversity, engagement, inclusion, MI analysis, stakeholder management and will ultimately be responsible for a value add service within the client group they operate.
We are looking for first class HRBPs that have already demonstrated their HR skills and experience supporting a challenging client group within a global, matrixed business.
- Forge strong working relationships with internal clients (see 'Internal clients' below) and other key leaders
- Develop deep understanding of the client group (what they do, the commercial levers, their strategic priorities, business development plans, pipeline of potential work etc.)
- Attend, and contribute to, Leadership meetings
- Provide support, trusted advice and challenge to clients
- Extrapolate strategy into people priorities for the business line
- Analyse management information to diagnose issues and to generate insight
- Work with the HR Lead to produce and deliver the overarching people priorities for the Business Unit
- Lead and implement HR projects / change initiatives to support the people strategy and the BU people plan
- Act as a role model and influencer for change initiatives, proactively driving the People Function forward using a range of change management techniques.
- Drive the performance management and promotion cycles for staff in the business line and ensure that the process is consistently undertaken in accordance with Business guidelines
- Work with the HR Lead and the Reward team to manage the delivery of the salary and bonus review cycle
- Function-agnostic people activities e.g. diversity action plan, talent agenda
- Prepare paperwork for, and attend, talent review meetings;
- Work with the HR Lead to manage the Partner and Director talent pipeline
- Champion culture, values and D&I agenda in all activities
- Collate and analyse Calendar activity returns from all functions to produce BU-wide picture
- Proactive collaboration with HR colleagues to facilitate and enable the matrixed organisation
- Liaise with HRBP colleagues to communicate the strategic priorities and requirements and to understand their challenges.
- Liaise with the other HRBPs in the Business Unit to share best practice and to drive consistency.
- Coach HRBP colleagues and others within the People Function
- Proven HRBP experience
- Experience in working for a global, matrixed business
- Experience of working with a large client group
- Deep and broad HR knowledge (CIPD qualification or equivalent)
- Strategic thinker
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Strong client relationships skills and influencing skills to establish credibility
- Strong collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex matrixed organisation
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment with senior level leaders
- Project management experience of large scale / cross-functional activities
- Knowledge and use of a range of change management techniques
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus
- Strong mind-set for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent IT skills (advanced Excel and PowerPoint)