Organisational Development Manager
The ideal candidate will have a direct impact upon how they engage and develop their staff to deliver their strategic vision over the next 5-10 years.
Our client is a large Not for Profit Organisation based in London
The Organisational Development Manager will work with the Senior Leadership team to assess and facilitate how they will need to develop to successfully deliver their objectives. The focuses will include:
- Improving staff retention by articulating clear development opportunities from a short and long term perspective
- Developing and implementing a Talent & Development Programme for key teams, as well as identifying skills gaps and development needs and proposing varied solutions to meet these cost-effectively.
- Refresh and improve the recruitment and on boarding process to ensure a positive experience for prospective employees and new joiners
- Managing the exit interview process, ensuring any controllable issues are identified and addressed
- Leading on employee engagement initiatives, such as staff surveys and related action points.
- Refresh and reinforce the organisation's approach to their core values and behaviours, ensuring that they are fully embedded into the development framework
Michael Page are looking for an Organisational Development Manager with the following capabilities:
- A strong understanding of how to build organisational capability through effective Talent Management, succession planning and learning and development
- Experience of Performance Management and Succession Planning processes and systems
- An ability to propose effective recruitment strategies to ensure successful and cost effective results
- Experience of rolling out new projects and policies as well as managing change
- Strong coaching & mentoring skills at all levels of management
- A creative and strategic outlook
- Excellent communication, rapport building and presentation skills
- A broad HR generalist background is advantageous, but not essential.
- Total package of £42-50,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
- Fixed Term Contract for 18 Months
- Excellent Annual Leave Entitlement