Interim Head of People Strategy and Project Lead (Part Time)
We are actively recruiting for an interim People Strategy & Project Lead (Part time 21.75 hours per week) to start immediately for 12 months.
You will be responsible for delivery of strategic people projects to support achievement of the People and Corporate Strategy.
• Lead designated projects and areas of work to achieve the People related KPI’s within the Corporate Performance Report and People performance indicators.
• Lead the People Strategy and Advice Team to deliver People projects and develop or update policies and processes as appropriate, ensuring these are fit for purpose.
• Manage own team ensuring the numbers and skills comply with the workforce plan – to include recruitment and selection, induction, appraisal, training and development, communication, support and performance management.
• Manage the team and budgets.
• Significant professional knowledge and understanding of HR management and practice.
• MCIPD qualification or significant relevant experience.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment law, equality, diversity and inclusion and pay and reward practices and their day-to-day application.
• Understanding of Data Protection legislation, its implications and the need to comply.
• Experience of using Oracle systems.
• Proven Track record of successfully developing and delivering a wide range of HR projects and polices.
• Experience of working with a recognised trade union in a multisite operation, including consultation and negotiation.
• Experience of successfully managing people and projects.
• Experience of producing papers and presentations for board consideration.
• Experience of working in big businesses – minimum 2000 headcount
• Ability to build and maintain trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
• Self-services requiring minimal support and supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including producing letters, consultation documents, reports and presentations.
• Numerate with ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
• Able to lead, engage and motivate others.
• Flexible and adaptable
• Act as a role model for the Leadership and Management behaviours
• Actively demonstrate Basis and Values and Equality & Diversity Code of Conduct in all areas of work
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.