The Resourcing Officer role sits within the EMEA Resourcing Team. Reporting to the Resourcing Manager for EMEA and supported by a Resourcing Co-ordinator, they are responsible for EMEA experienced and graduate hires. This role is a full end to end resourcing role covering a multiple business areas and grades.
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, they are a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, they offer global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise.
- The successful candidate for the Recruitment Officer position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Management of the end to end recruitment process across a range of departments and job grades.
- Sourcing of high calibre candidates through headhunting, advertising and use of our preferred agents.
- Screening and qualifying of candidates.
- Consulting and providing guidance and support as a recruitment expert to Hiring Managers.
- Maintenance and updating of Applicant tracking system.
- Management of candidates and offer negotiation process.
- Working closely with HR Business Partners and On-boarding team throughout the recruitment process.
The successful candidate for the Recruitment Officer position should have:
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 degree minimum
- Recent recruitment related experience gained from an in-house or RPO environment, ideally gained within the financial services industry
- Graduate recruitment experience.
Very competitive salary plus excellent benefits