Senior HR Manager
One of the UK's fastest growing national Charities has an opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join its team. As the Senior HR Advisor, you will be a HR Business Partner to a national client group. Providing generalist guidance and advice to the Senior Management team and guide and advise a team of HR Officers on areas such as:
- Complex Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and talent management
- Policy development and interpretation
- Training and development initiatives
- Strategic HR Projects
You will have extensive HR generalist experience on an operational level that will include:
- A strong understanding on Employment Law
- The ability to manage complex Employee Relations
- Line Management experience with ability to support HR Officers in their development
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and guiding senior management
This is a national role that will require some travel.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.