L&D Manager - Up to £65k - Bank, London
L&D Manager - Up to £65k - Bank, London
A rapidly growing, customer service led technology led business are looking for an L&D manager to lead their operational training and development. You will be responsible for both call centre client groups as well as field based customer service led individuals. You will build a new function with a consultative approach to support the senior leadership team's goal of developing a team of mature and empowered individuals geared to delivering and receiving outstanding customer service internally and externally.
As part of a tech company growing at pace, you'll need to be an expert at executing swiftly and with agility.
You will leverage your expertise of learning principles, adoption, and framework to build and execute a training strategy for a broad client group which includes training/onboarding new call centre employees, onboarding and training, core curriculum for operations teams, succession planning, and support HR in culture improvement initiatives, employee engagement strategies, diversity/inclusion, and bespoke training for UK teams and departments based on needs assessment and gap analysis.
L&D Manager - Up to £65k - London - Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Grow and lead the L&D team supporting Operations teams and HR in all aspects of performance management including metric achievement, stakeholder satisfaction, hiring, termination, performance reviews and development planning.
- Support HR on talent planning and succession management for senior roles with a focus on talent and successor development.
- Support HR in career management to build a pipeline of talent for promotion and clear paths for skills development to move between roles.
- Coach and mentor middle management with an emphasis on maturing manager to subordinate interactions and behavioural change management.
- Change leadership should become a core competency across the management team.
- Build evaluation process to measure success of programmes, ROI, and continuous improvement of your team.
- Build bite-sized, technology lead training that can be consumed quickly with high retention.
For this role you need to be excited by both technology and by going the extra mile. You need to want to really 'live the brand' and ooze passion for the brand and the high level of service the business deliver. You will be passionate about making a difference and your energy will be infectious. You will also be resilient and understanding that working in a fast paced presents pressures especially to make tough decisions quickly and to communicate decisions to relevant stakeholders. You will need to enjoy building relationships and getting to know your client group.
For this role you will ideally have experience working with a large population of field based individuals directly servicing customers out in the field. An understanding of the importance of direct customer contact is vital as customer experience is at the very heart of the business operations.
L&D Manager - Up to 65k - London
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business. Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends...
Facebook - www.facebook.com/OasisHR
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
Website - www.oasishr.com