Senior HR Business Partner - c£70k + strong benefits - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation during a period of change within their HR team. Based in Central London you will be working as a true HR Business Partner to senior stakeholders supporting them strategically with their people issues. You will be part of a larger HR team (based remotely) and looking to ensure that HR peers in the Shared Service team are delivering the day to day HR support that your stakeholders require.
Reporting into a newly appointed and progressively minded HR Director you will play a lead role in their key London office driving a new approach to HR and People issues.
- Leading key HR and Change Management projects whilst also driving continuous improvement.
- Coaching senior managers to improve their approach to people/team management and customer service.
- Shaping the HR strategy for your business unit.
- Providing guidance and direction to the remote central HR team to ensure they can support your London based business groups.
- Developing, implementing and delivering effective talent management programmes to meet business needs.
To be considered for this role you will be
- CIPD qualified (Ideally MCIPD)
- A proven HR Business Partner with significant experience of working with Senior Management and the confidence to recommend and champion alternative approaches to People issues.
- Strategically aware with excellent commercial experience
- A pragmatist with good attention to detail
We are looking for individuals with the capability to operate effectively in a high profile role with a blue chip corporate business. Strong academic qualifications and experience to date in a similar corporate environment would be highly advantageous.
Salary: c£70k + Car Allowance and Benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11322 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.