Recruitment Manager (Channel Optimisation)
An exciting opportunity has now arisen within a global Management Consultancy for a Recruitment Manager (Channels Optimisation). The business themselves are going from strength to strength and now have over 16,000 employees in the UK alone. They also have a new operating model and are continuing with their success story.
The Experienced Hire Team help the business to be a magnet for talent and are focused on improving the business' performance and market position by engaging and recruiting top talent into the business.
The Sourcing Channels Optimisation Senior Manager will play a crucial role in achieving this by ensuring that the business use the most efficient and effective sourcing channels; enabling the Experienced Hire recruitment team to deliver the right quality of diverse Talent, in the most cost-effective way and to enable the business to achieve on its goals.
This will be a broad role covering RPO / PSL / Direct Sourcing Team management. The role will motivate and challenge these channels to ensure that the business is getting the greatest ROI and that the best talent is being attracted in to the business.
- The relationship, performance management and contractual compliance for the Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO) partners
- The relationship, performance management, development, governance and adherence to the Preferred Supplier List, (PSL)
- Performance manage, develop and assess the Experienced Hire offshore research teams
- Constantly bringing sourcing channel innovations - having their finger on the pulse of what the most effective sourcing channels are, across our roles and bringing a level of innovation and creativity that enables us to continuously source the right quality of diverse talent in the most cost effective manner possible
- Being an expert 'go to' person for the Recruiters with superior knowledge on the most effective talent sourcing channels across the range of technical roles in the Firm, for them to then discuss with internal customers. Working effectively with the Recruitment Leads to ensure proactive compliance to sourcing channels and fulfilling contractual obligations through pre‐aligned governance structures, (Recruitment/HR Lead, Head of Performance to Performance Group & Capability), whilst assessing and acting upon valid exception requests
- Working effectively with the Brand and Attraction team (who handle online attraction channels such as social media, job boards etc. and offline branded attraction channels e.g. advertising in professional press)
- Working effectively with Procurement and the Supplier Relationship Manager to create an effective performance management framework, (SLA/KPI and commercial reviews) for the RPOs and PSL
- Significant recruitment experience in a highly complex organisation dealing with multiple layers of stakeholders.
- Professional Services or Financial Services background
- Experience in performance management of external vendor solutions to an operational level. At a minimum, working with procurement in managing to a SLA/KPI and commercial/contractual level
- Experience of delivering a wide variety of campaigns from high volume through to bespoke senior/technical appointments
- Successful in leading high performing recruitment teams within a matrix operating model
- Demonstrates creativity and an innovative approach to problem solving to continuously improve performance against recruitment KPIs, meeting and often exceeding customer/candidate expectations
- A proven leader/senior recruitment business partner with experience and a track record of credibility dealing with ExCo and ExCo+1‐2 level leaders
- A track record of introducing innovative recruitment practices that will attract the high calibre candidates from diverse talent pools
- Commercially minded with a focus on the business aims, with proven negotiation skills in dealing with suppliers
- Innovative and creative in identifying and implementing ideas that deliver competitive advantage. Ability to operate with a strategic mind‐set but with a granular understanding of detail to make informed recommendations and ensure we deliver on time to the highest quality standards
- Collaborative leadership style, driving inclusion, leads by example, seeks continuous feedback and improvements within the team and self
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage and influence leadership teams by building effective relationships and managing conflicting agendas / difficult situations
- Possesses strong analytical skills to synthesise issues and quickly resolve issues with very senior leaders independently. Rarely needs to defer upwards for support/guidance to resolve a matter in a way which is right for the stakeholder but also in line with the Firms policies
- Well networked with excellent recruitment market knowledge and recruitment trends
- Adapts well to an ever changing landscape, demonstrates resilience, flexibility and energy
- Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes